Ground Clove & Allspice
PURE AND PLANT BASED
Our pure, all-natural Allspice, comes straight from the dried berry of the Pimenta dioica plant in Jamaica and Guatemala without additives or preservatives, for a peppery clove-like flavour that puts the jerk in jerk sauce and gives Caribbean cooking its unique flavour. Without it spice cake would be…well, cake. Luckily, you can enjoy our tasty, high quality Allspice in all of your recipes.
Our pure, all-natural Clove, comes straight from the Syzygium aromaticum tree in Indonesia, without additives and preservatives for a spicy warm flavour and aroma that adds life to bechamel sauces and makes holiday dishes festive. Without it, Indian dishes wouldn’t be the same and Cinnamon and Nutmeg would miss their fellow contributor to pumpkin spice. Not to mention what would happen to Chai. Luckily, you can enjoy our tasty high-quality Clove in all of your recipes.
ALLSPICE HEALTH BENEFITS
- High in antioxidants this spice has anti-inflammatory properties that may ease joint pain
- Eases Toothache: Contains eugenol proven to relieve toothache pain
- Antiviral and Cancer Fighting Properties: Contains gallic acid known for is virus and cancer fighting power and other polyphenols that may protect against prostate cancer
- Eases Digestive Stress: Calms upset stomach, relieves gas and bloating and stimulates the release of digestive enzymes
- Anti-inflammatory compounds provide pain relief
CLOVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Rich in Manganese is an essential mineral for strong bones and neural function
- High in antioxidants to fight free radicals and stress on the body
- Eases Toothache: Contains eugenol proven to relief toothache and gum pain
- Anti-microbial: Has properties that fight bacteria including two that contribute to gum disease
- Blood sugar regulator: Clove contains nigericin, found to improve the function of cells that produce insulin.
- May improve bone density due to its high manganese content
- May improve stomach ulcers by increasing the protecting the stomach lining
- Cooking: Caribbean dishes, meat dishes, pickling, stews, sauces, baked goods, curries, custards, pumpkin pie spice, and other spice blends.
- Self-care: For menstrual cramps and digestive woes brew in a tea and drink. To heal bruises and ease muscles and achy joints use topically as a balm.
- Cooking: Desserts, stewed fruits and chutneys, curries, Caribbean dishes, meat dishes, pickling, stews, sauces, baked goods, curries, custards, pumpkin pie spice, and other spice blends.
- Natural expectorant: Clove helps relieve mucus and phlegm.
- Insect repellent: The oil from Cloves repels mosquitoes for up to five hours!
- Digestive help: To ease digestive woes-use in a tea.
MANUFACTURED AND SOURCED IN CANADA
At Nuleena Foods, our mission is to deliver the best quality and flavour to home cooks and modern chefs. Close relationships with our suppliers allow us to verify quality and purity standards are met at each step in the production process. We work alongside our trusted farmers to bring you the freshest, best tasting products.
LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked!