PURE AND PLANT BASED
Our pure, all-natural, Cinnamon comes straight from the Cinnamomum burmannii plant in Indonesia without additives and preservatives for a warm, earthy, sweet taste baked goods can’t live without. Originally from India and China, this aromatic spice makes Moroccan cuisine sing and baked goods delicious. Without it, apple pie would be basic, and cinnamon buns would be…well, buns. Luckily, you can enjoy our tasty high-quality Cinnamon, perfect for all of your recipes.
CINNAMON HEALTH BENEFITS
- Improves cardiovascular health-reduces blood pressure
- Regulates blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity
- High in antioxidants, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory
- Contains Cinnamaldehyde, a natural bacteria fighter
- Good for skin and oral health
- Cooking: Pumpkin pie spice, stewed fruits, baked goods, cinnamon rolls, French toast, pork and meat dishes, Moroccan, Asian, and Indian cuisine, curries, rice, spice blends, apple cider, hot chocolate, lattes and more.
- Beauty: Stop acne producing bacteria with a Cinnamon face mask- mix Cinnamon with honey for clearer skin. Plump lips by adding Cinnamon to coconut oil.
- Breath Freshener: Cinnamon contains Cinnamaldehyde which fights oral bacteria, the cause of bad breath.
- Mood Booster: There’s a reason its aroma has inspired many a candle. The scent of Cinnamon can brighten our moods and is said to ward off cravings!
MANUFACTURED AND SOURCED IN CANADA
At Nuleena Foods, our mission is to deliver the best quality and flavour to home cooks and modern chefs. Close relationships with our suppliers allow us to verify quality and purity standards are met at each step in the production process. We work alongside our trusted farmers to bring you the freshest, best tasting products.
LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked!