Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Remote Marketing and Sales 25 - 75 cad / hour Contractor
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its program.
- Produce drafts for review by management and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect our specifications.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design.