Recipe Curator APPLY NOW
Remote Content Development 30 - 100 cad / hour Contractor
- Ensure that recipes, photos, and the Proven Platter are produced each month.
- Adhere to deadlines established by the marketing team.
- Provide work that is free from use restrictions (copyright violations) and in a format designated by the Marketing Team.
- Conduct research necessary to produce 1 – 3 recipes per month that reflect the cuisine of the country of that month’s featured grantee. This may be done well in advance and may include online research, cookbooks, blogs, etc., as well as information provided by the grantee.
- Develop (accounting for restrictions and permissions above) 1 – 3 recipes per month.
- Consider the availability of ingredients in Canada and when appropriate, include substitutions for items that might be difficult to find.
- Consider the season in which the recipe will be featured.
- Write recipes with step-by-step instructions that will enable home cooks of all experience levels to succeed.
- Consider that, in many cases, the recipes will be prepared at one location and must travel well to another.
Testing and Photographing
- Test all final recipes using the written instructions. Edit for clarity as necessary.
- Take a photo of each recipe and submit a jpeg of that photo according to the instructions provided by the Marketing Team.
|||Remote |||Content Development ||||||ZgC2JKDsSsr5SJbz|||CONTRACTOR|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||30|||100|||true